Monday, August 4, 2008

What to talk abou?

Really i don't have much to say today! Oh yeah today wuz Macy's first day to sit in an excersaucer she liked it a lot, she laughed and wore herself out real quick. Here's something else, have I said here lately how much I like our youth group? They are all sooooo cool and so much fun to be around. I try real hard to hold a serious conversation with them but then they do something totally off the wall and we are off on a long rabbit trail and I am usually right along with them and then I catch myself and we bring it back to the main topic and then, OOOPS, here we go again. It really is quite funny! Anyway they are all maturing so much in their walk with God and to be honest they still have their times but are probably the most respectful youth you could find and did I mention they have such wonderful servant hearts. I am so blessed to have such neat people in my life!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

awwww! you're so sweet. Btw...to anyone reading...my children are included in the group she's talking about! I have such good kids. :-)

Thanks Katie. You love our kids and accept them with expecting them to be perfect. You're doing a great job. Keep it up! Love ya...

Pastor John said...

Hey you think some of those servant hearted youth want to paint the school bleechers saturday morning?