Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Direction

Well I love it when God gives me direction. I get so excited because it usually means growth. Even when its dealing with me. Can I just tell you a little of what I've been seeing and hearing. God doesn't like it when we criticize others. As a matter of fact let me tell you what he says about criticizing in James 4:11. It says "Don't speak evil against each other, my dear brothers and sisters.[fn3] If you criticize each other and condemn each other, then you are criticizing and condemning God's law. But you are not a judge who can decide whether the law is right or wrong. Your job is to obey it. " Sometimes when we start to focus in on trying to witness to other people we tend to talk about their issues. So when we think about being negative and talking about other peoples problems in, what we think is an innocent way we nees to look and see what our motives really are. So when you find yourself in this type of situation let us reflect on what it says in James. Have a very Blessed Day!

2 comments:

sassy chic said...

good word! I think it applys to all of us no matter where we are in our walk with God. How easy it can be to become someones judge...

Unknown said...

i think everyone should take this to heart and see how our critizism might just be all fun and games. but when it hurts emotionally, it can really get your self-esteem down. as christians, we should be mentally and spiritually prepared to face the critizism of those around. God is our strength, even when our heart is broken...