Monday, August 25, 2008

Kids I love em!

Today I was sitting at my computer in the church and I could hear my daughter, Anna, playing in the daycare. All of a sudden I hear her yell "I love you Boyfriend," and then I hear the other little boy yell back "I love you!," so I stuck my head out the door just to make for sure that it was my daughter and sure enough it was. She was so embarrassed she kept saying "No mom, you didn't hear me," kids are so funny. The little boy she was talking to has been at the daycare since she was 8 months old and they are both 3 now. We have periodically caught them causing mischief together in the daycare. Next year they will start school together. His mother and I have decided to keep our cell phones off during the day to avoid the phone calls from the principle. My daughter acts just like me. Boy am I in for it!

No comments: