Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dead Cars!

Well I took my car back into the shop today. Pastor Trudy was headed to Miami so I asked her to follow me (my dad forgot he was supposed to.) So I headed on my way, made it to the stop sign where you turn right to go into Miami, and my car died, it would not start again so I called ahead to the mechanic and had them come and tow it the rest of the way. When Michael called I told him what happened and he was not very happy that I had it towed I responded to him "what did you want me to do? Push it!" if it were up to me I would have left it in the middle of the road until the tow truck got there, but there was a nice older man that pushed it out of the way for me. I was already irritated because I broke 2 nails while on my little endeavor. Maybe tomorrow will be better

No comments: