Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Truth!

Well, all I have to say is we sometimes have to walk through difficult times and we don't understand why we have to go through them, but God says he will never put more on us than we can handle and although we might feel like dying God is there to comfort and guide us through. This last week we lost my husbands mom of 42 yrs of age. It has been an incredibly devastating time. A loss of a wife, mom, sister, aunt, and Nana. Although we are grateful for the time we were able to share with her we will miss her SO much. If it has taught me anything it's that we are not guaranteed tomorrow. I have lost my mother and now my mother in-law and it has taken loosing to very special people in my life for me to realize the full extent of this. I recommend that you live your life like it will be your last. Love those who are close to you like you will never have the chance to again, do the work God has called you to do like you will never have another opportunity, and be ready at any minute to meet the who gave you life (ALMIGHTY AWESOME GOD)!

No comments: