Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remodeling!

Well I have started remodeling my living room and kitchen. Nothing real big just painting, putting up trim, changing light fixtures, and replacing our sliding glass doors with French doors. Here's the kicker, I had decided to scrape the popcorn texture off the ceiling and paint it. Well I started painting and guess what?! The paint peeled right off! Got any suggestions? I talked to several people that have accomplished this task, and none of them have dealt with this issue. I'm not stressed out about it but I could certainly use some advice, and PT or PJ I don't want to hear your sarcasm he he.

3 comments:

Pastor John said...

Did you give the paint long enough to dry?

Plow Boy said...

I'd Like to know what is being said in that house to make the paint peel...or maybe I don't want to know!

sassy chic said...

Was Brad home? I am thinking that it might have been someones attitude, or breath, or any number of things...just kidding! I have no idea why the paint wouldn't stick. Maybe there was some kind of oil base in the popcorn stuff you scraped off?