Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"patience" its wonderful







My middle child is not feeling well she has been running fever going on three days now. When one of your children is sick you stay at home with them, try to comfort them, and hope they get to feeling better real soon because if they don't their whining is going to drive you absolutely crazy. So please pray that Hali will feel better real soon or she might get traded in for a new one, just joking, as much as she is driving me crazy right now i would miss those car sized dimples when she smiles. Please pray for her I'm pretty for sure she is just teething. Pray for me to I only have one hair left on my head to pull out!

1 comment:

sassy chic said...

Poor Hali! and Poor Katie, I remember those days. I will be praying for you and her both!