Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OK!OK!OK!








Well I obviously have not been blogging very well and Pastor Pat your thought process of my phone and blogging while I'm.......you know: is well...... you know....... gross, but made me laugh really hard. I started back to work yesterday and had a great time. We, the workers at Shear Magic, had a benefit to help the tornado victims in Pitcher. Yesterday from 9-2 we done $5 haircuts and accepted donations of money, food, and clothing. We raised over $400 and had 3 bags of clothing, and a bag of canned foods. I would say for the most part it was pretty successful. When you look at all the damage and all the things that people lost $400 might not look like very much, but every little bit counts. It was great to watch how my co-workers were so excited they could do something to help.
My little bundle of joy is 2 weeks old now and her big sisters are so excited she is here. We are all still adjusting to having a new family member. I always forget how much one tiny little person can change your life so much. Any way got to go.

2 comments:

sassy chic said...

She is beautiful! I can hardly wait to hold her later on!

Trudy said...

I'm sure Pastor pat will be thrilled. We now have proof that you do think. I blog therefore I think!