Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my time is over!

Well now I have had the baby!!!!!!!! We came home today, or to the church, and behold the first thing I hear is sassy chic griping about me not having my blog up to date with stuff (ok, links.) Well all I have to say is she might be right so my time of using "I can't do it right now, I'm pregnant," is over. So here you go sassy chic I hope you sleep well at night knowing this is the first thing I took care of while my new poor baby is being completely mistreated by Ms. Stacy. Just kidding I didn't feel like going home yet. I love you Sassy Chic.

6 comments:

Trudy said...

I'll take up your cause...

Poor Macy had to go to daycare while her poor abused mother was being required to go work and get busy blogging! Sassy chic is far too demanding.

hey sassy chic, why don't you go take a nap...maybe you won't be so grouchy when you wake up!!! :)

sassy chic said...

Thank you very much for taking care of things Quirky Katie, and PT hush, I don't need a nap it won't help I will still be expecting you all to tow the line! And by the way I gave her 2 1/2 weeks to get things done! Wow you people...I love you dearly in spite of your mean, terrible, hateful attitudes! :) :0

sassy chic said...

by the way Katie I did sleep well!!! Love you too! E~

Pastor John said...

Hey your link to Plow boy is not working. Take out the www, and put something up on your blog. Love ya

sassy chic said...

dito what PJ said! Love you :)

Pat Hankins said...

OK Quirky Katie or did I get that backwards? ;-)
It has been what, two weeks now and still no thoughts? How are we to know what you are thinking, and with that cool new phone you can even blog while you are, uhmmm... taking care of business? Hehe