Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"God in Control"

Yesterday was a horrible day! One of the most emotionally exhausting days I've had in a while! Although I didn't feel extremely stressed, I was emotionally drained! And today......I'M FEELING STRESSED! I know my source, and it is greater than any other! I know everything will be fine, but that doesn't keep the tears from falling, not out of grieving a loss, but because of "CHANGE."
Losing complete control in your life brings you to a place where you are completely opened up and reliant on "The One and Only," he is trustworthy, loves you, he is almighty, and will never leave you, "God."
Ultimately that is what he wants of us anyway! Nothing standing between you and him! Nothing that separates your love and affection to him!
So today although I feel as though things are so bad, deeply I know that we have been drawn in closer to "him" today. For that I am blessed beyond anything.

No comments: