Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All torn up

One thing continues to bother me! One thing has always been such a desire of mine! But it is one thing I cannot seem to do right now. My heart has always been, not just broken but drawn toward all the children that do not have families! Yeah, I know, you probably think about it for just a second...move on, and dont realy give it a second thought! You say to yourself "awe that is so sad that they dont have a family, or......." but for some reason I get completely torn up about it! Yesterday I was looking at the adoption list of kids just from around here and then onto kids around the US and if I could financially support them, if I had a big enough home, and if I had a vehicle to get them around in I think I would bring some more kids to a part of, not just our family but our church family! But for now I will just pray for these children, that God will bring people into their lives to touch them and that he will give them a family to call thier own!

No comments: